A sampling of foods from around the globe will be on the menu Wednesday for the seventh annual Taste of Mason.
Sponsored by the Mason Schools Diversity Council, Manor House and the high school’s student government, 14 restaurants will be offering foods from around the globe including Japanese, Chinese, Ethiopian and Thai.
The event runs from 5-8 p.m. and will be held in the commons area at Mason High School, 6100 Mason-Montgomery Road. There is no admission cost. Families pay only if they purchase food from the vendors.
Targeted to families, each child who comes will be given a passport to get stamped by vendors and performers. Besides the food offering there will be 13 different groups performing between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Among the performers are the Dancing Ducklings from the Mason Chinese School, a group doing Mexican dances, and another performing Indian dances.
- Aponte’s Pizzeria, Italian
- Banana Leaf Modern Thai
- Bd’s Mongolian Grill, Chinese
- Brazenhead Irish Pub
- Café Bella, Ethiopian
- Cazadores Mexican
- Chan’s Asian Wok, Chinese
- Golden Cincinnati Deli, Russian
- The Mason Grill, Greek
- Oasis Mediterranean Grill
- Oleg’s International Food, German
- Phoenician Taverna, Mediterranean
- Soho Japanese Bistro
- Straits of Malacca, Malaysian
- 5 p.m.: MHS Jazz, Directed by Avious Jackson
- 5:30 p.m.: MHS NoteOrious, Directed by Deba Jones
- 5:45 p.m.: Classical Indian Bharata Natyam “OM Greem” featuring Angela Vettikal
- 5:55 p.m.: Cincinnati Baila! Mexican Folkloric Dance
- 6:05 p.m.: Comet Step Club
- 6:15 p.m.: ‘Danse Royale Ballroom’ Dance Studio West Chester Youth Ballroom Program
- 6:25 p.m.: Comet Skippers
- 6:40 p.m.: Nigerian Solo Drum Performance featuring Baoku Moses
- 6:50 p.m.: ’Danse Royale Ballroom’ Dance Studio West Chester Youth Ballroom Program
- 7 p.m.: Mason Chinese School
- 7:15 p.m.: Chinese School—Dancing Ducklings
- 7:30 p.m.: I.K. Kim Take Kwon Do Demo Team
- 7:45 p.m.: Colombia Viva featuring Laura Forero