The Warren County Area Progress Council and Warren County Board of Realtors have jointly created an ambassadors program to familiarize realtors and others to the assets and amenities of Warren County.
The two-part program runs from 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., March 13 and 20, at the Lebanon Conference and Banquet Center, 105 S. Broadway.
Participants may attend one or both half-day sessions. Doors open at 8:30 a.m. with a free continental breakfast for attendees.
There will be staffed booths set up by the county’s chambers of commerce, lenders, business groups and others. Representatives from each booth will be available before, after, and during breaks to talk with those attending the ambassadors program.
Topics that will be covered include the history of the county, economic development, commerce, culture and recreation.
Participants will be entered into a drawing for door prizes that will be awarded following class at each session.
Cost is $20 for one day, or $30 for both. Registration deadline is March 7.
Information/registration: 513-404-8954wcbrealtors.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics covered March 13 and presenters are:
- History, John Zimkus
- Chamber Alliance, Christye Leasure
- Sheriff’s office, Larry Sims
- Economic development, Martin Russell
- Interstates 71, 75 corridor development, Pat South and Matt Obringer
Topics and presenters, March 20:
- Parks, Benjamin Yoder
- Convention and visitor bureau, Bridget Kochersperger
- Quality of life, Dustin Baily
- Museum, Bill duning
- YMCA, Debra Phillips
- Camps Joy and Kern, Amy Thompson
- Workforce Development, Margaret Hess and Scott Markland
- Fort Ancient, Jack Blosser
- Emergency management, Jim Bolen