The organization offers nutritious lunches five days a week at its five senior dining centers across the county, said Mary Catherine Faller, WCCS manager of nutrition services.
Lunch with two menu options is served at noon Monday through Friday at:
- The 741 Center – 570 N. State Route 741, Lebanon, 513-695-2256
- Station Hill Retirement – 114 Dave Street, Lebanon, 513-939-5189
- Union Village Retirement – 327 N. Section St., South Lebanon, 513-267-8293
- Earl Maag Retirement – 124 Pamela Drive, Morrow, 513-889-8886
- Sherman Glenn Retirement – 301 Sherman Drive, Franklin, 937-545-6788
Daily menus are posted at www.wccsi.org or by calling the dining hall. Suggested meal donation for those 60 and older is $3. Meal cost for anyone under 60 is $6. To make a reservation, call the dining hall by 1 p.m. the day before.